We’re offering a range of support including 1-2-1 business support and cash grants targeted at individuals, businesses, freelancers and community groups within the defined area of support for Chapel Street.
This could include support with:
- E-commerce, moving elements of a business online or facilitating online payments
- Covering costs for software licences
- Direct support from a chartered accountant or solicitor
- Supply chain assessment and support
- Support in applying for government backed loans and grants
- Remote GDPR compliance
- Corona virus recovery, business growth support and business continuity planning
We also facilitate online group support sessions for applicants and maintain online P2P networks.
If you or your business would like to find out more use #ChapelStreetBiz on Twitter, call us on 0161 278 2519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is already lots of free support for your business or community organisation from numerous providers across Salford – find out more here.